Welcome to the Leaf Blower Magazine, a specialized website dedicated to the convenient tools that help us get rid of leaves, grass cutting, and other debris disrupting the aesthetics of our property exterior.
Whether you are a newbie to the leaf blower world or a veteran who wants to keep in touch with the latest models, you have come to the right place.
We are a team of enthusiasts that have years of experience with leaf blowing. Our experience combined with knowledge and skills is what qualifies us to provide the best advice on the topic.
History and Types of Leaf Blowers
The history of leaf blowing goes back more than six decades ago. It was Dom Quinto who made the first tool of this type in the 1950s.
Have you considered where you plan to use your leaf blower? Depending on that, you can choose between three types of unit:
- Corded electric – they use electricity to operate, which means you will need to have a power socket nearby. Also, you should keep in mind the length of the cord.
- Battery-powered – these units are cordless because they use batteries to operate. They are quite versatile but limited in power. You need to ensure to charge your batteries regularly.
- Gas handheld – you use gasoline to power these units. They are handheld and portable, but they pack quite a lot of power.
If necessary, you can consider getting a backpack leaf blower to add convenience to using and moving the unit.
Why Choose Us?
Here are several reasons why you should trust us:
- Experienced writers – we base our reviews, guides, and recommendations on experience and actual testing of the devices.
- Independent and unbiased review – we do not have direct cooperation with any manufacturer, which makes all our articles objective.
- Suitable for beginners and newbies – whether you are looking for an entry-level or advanced leaf blower, we will help you find it.
Feel free to browse our website and check out our content to inform yourself on leaf blowers. In case you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us!